Friday, June 20, 2008

Lisa Nova - Twitter Whore

Good day! I'm happy to say I just landed a pretty sweet consulting gig for a local Chicago tax attorney providing Pay Per Click consulting, website design and SEO consulting services. A funny thing happened as I was preparing for the new client doing some keyword research and such when I ran across the lovely and uber smart Lisa Nova. Lisa Nova 's sense of irony, social media mastery and wit make her a new favorite of mine. You should definitely check out Lisa's website and her videos on Youtube are a must. Warning, Lisa Novas videos can be a little "unusual" but are hilarious when viewed in the context of social commentary and the ridiculous things we do online. Who says social marketing can't be fun.

I'll be writing a detailed article titled, Vlogs: The Evolution of Relationship Marketing, in the next couple weeks so be sure to bookmark this site, leave a comment and check back soon!

Lisa Nova - Twitter Whore Part 2, enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story and thanks for turning me on to Lisa Nova - Twitter Whore, gosh that just sounds cool.